A premier downtown Chicago landmark
Located in the historic Streeterville district, Onterie Center is a landmark of the Chicago skyline. Onterie is ideally located, just half a block from Lake Shore Drive and three blocks from the Magnificent Mile and Michigan Avenue, home to Chicago’s best shopping, dining and entertainment.
Built in 1986, Onterie Center consists of a 60-story mixed-use tower and an 11-story commercial tower, with ground-floor retail space. Acquired by Metropolitan in 2005, this exceptional property features spacious floor plans, spectacular lake and city views, on-site conveniences, and large, full-service health club.
- 615 residences (including 32 loft style units added in 2010)
- Studio, convertible, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom units
- From 471 sq. ft. to 1,397 sq. ft.
- Variety of floor plans
- Luxurious appointments
- Premier location, blocks from Michigan Avenue, the Magnificent Mile and Navy Pier
- Convenient to world-class shopping, dining and entertainment
- Rooftop sundeck offering magnificent views
- 14,000-square-foot, full-service health club
- 363-space parking garage