Extensively renovated downtown landmark
Sphere offers luxurious living in the heart of downtown Cleveland, in the city’s theater district. Built in 1967, the 20-floor Sphere underwent a major, $12 million renovation in 1998, including a range of new amenities. Today, the Sphere is the city’s premier downtown residential address, with spacious residences and excellent views—and Cleveland’s only rooftop heated pool and sundeck.
Acquired by Metropolitan in 1998, Sphere is an exceptional holding in the Metropolitan property portfolio, with excellent demographics and a record of resident satisfaction.
- 407 residences
- 1 and 2-bedroom units
- From 743 sq. ft. to 1255 sq. ft.
- Units feature air conditioning, walk-in closets, washer/dryer in select suites
- Remodeled units
- Skyline and lake views
- Convenient downtown Cleveland location
- Easy access to I-77, I-71, I-90, and I-480
- Walking Distance to Tower City, Gund Arena, The Galleria, Jacobs Fields, Cleveland Browns Stadium and the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
- Penthouse-level fitness center
- Rooftop heated pool/sundeck
- Patio, garden and club room
- Business Center with Internet access
- Garage parking